Our monthly abandoned vehicle
auction is packed full of pontential bargains. Many of
these vehicles are in drivable condition. We can also sell your car for you.
Our Abandoned Vehicle Auctions are typically held the first
Saturday of each month.These auto auctions are held at 130 Tweed Lane,
Bremerton, WA 98312. Cars may be seen the day of the sale at 6
A.M. until the start of the sale at 9 A.M. Dozens of vehicles are auctioned each month. We publish our auction
list approximately one week prior to the auction (typically on
the 25th day of the month). Check here for the most current
listing in Adobe PDF format:
Current Auction List.
If you'd like to be added to our monthly email reminder
list, Contact Us for Reminder. We don't
sell or share our email list and we won't use it to contact
you for reasons other than the monthly auction reminder.
Useful Auto Auction Information:
- Our auctions are run by professional auctioneers. This assures independence of
bidding and provides for a smooth and efficient auction.
- Though there is no guarantee of the drivability of any of the vehicles, many of the
vehicles sold are driven home from the auction.
- There is ample previewing time to evaluate a vehicle before bidding begins. It is
advisable to do a thorough inspection, including items under the hood. Examining the vehicles
fluids can often give clues relating to the condition of the vehicle’s drive-train.
- We mark "key" on vehicles that had a key at the time of impoundment. Most of these
cars and trucks will have a key with the paperwork. This is often a good indicator that the
vehicle was being driven just prior to impoundment by a police agency.
- Every month dozens of cars and trucks are abandoned by their registered owners. We
process these vehicles for a lien sale unique to Washington State Registered Tow
Truck Operators -- the Abandoned Vehicle Report (AVR) process.
- An AVR is a legal document utilized for retitling of abandoned vehicles.
- These auctions are advertised in advance are are open to the public.
- All scheduled vehicles are sold to the highest bidder (there is no minumum bid
- A backup bidder is identified to document the validity of the bid, but the backup
bidder has no obligattion to make a purchase.
- Vehicles are to be paid for and removed from the auction yard the day of the auction.
For a listing of auction rules, see:Auction Flyer.